(56 Miles/2 loops)
● Athletes will Transition from Swim to Bike in the parking lot of Moonshine Beach.
● Turn LEFT on 165 leaving the parking lot of Moonshine Beach.
● Turn LEFT on 265.
● Follow 265 to HWY 76.
● Merge RIGHT onto Highway 76.
● Travel on Highway 76 before exiting RIGHT on off ramp to Ozark Mountain High Road (465).
● *** Travel in Northbound lanes of 465 to intersection of 465 and Sunrise Drive.
● ***TURN RIGHT on SUNRISE DRIVE. Follow SUNRISE DRIVE Southbound.
● ***TURN RIGHT on BUCHANAN ROAD.
● ***TURN LEFT into BRANSON HIGH SCHOOL. TURN AROUND IN PARKING LOT.
● *** Return Southbound lanes of 465 to intersection of 4
65 and HWY 76 TURN AROUND
● Exit 465 Northbound RIGHT onto exit ramp leading to HWY 248.
● Follow HWY 248 all the way to Cedar Ridge Drive.
● Turn LEFT at Cedar Ridge Drive
● Turn RIGHT at James Epps Drive
● Turn LEFT into Melody Penner Park.
● Follow bike path through Melody Penner Park to Cahill Road
● Cahill Road turns into Skaggs Road
● Take Skaggs Road through round-a-bout to Branson Landing Parkway
● Turn LEFT into Belk Parking Lot at the Branson Landing Shopping area.
● Athletes will Transition from Bike to Run in this Parking Lot.
** This section of the course will be traveled twice. (2 laps) This section of Highway is four-lanes (plus shoulders) and completely closed to vehicular traffic. Athletes will exit this portion of the course after completing this section twice.
-All road surfaces are in excellent condition.
Bike Map (PDF)